The Kilcoran Difference
Be it for Business or Pleasure, here at Kilcoran Lodge Hotel we know how to plan and facilitate the perfect event!
The first step to success with any event is to listen carefully to your needs, and build a programme around your requirements, style and party numbers.
We recognise that your Special Occaision, Business Meeting or Celebratory Event is a one off, and that’s why we plan the day carefully to ensure all runs smoothly, liberating you from any concerns. This way you can focus on the moment, enjoy it more and achieve your perfect outcome.
Key to Kilcoran Lodge’s popularity for staging events is the flexbility of the Hotel Building and it’s various Rooms and accomodation.
Here’s are the key features of our Hotel:
- Newly Refurbished Saddlers Restaurant can seat up to 50 guests – Great for an informal dining experience.
- The Elegant ballroom can host up to 200 guests seated, reverting easily to its use for dances when required.
- Our ballroom is built for comfort, ambience & luxury in mind, perfect for awedding reception, celebration party or conference.
- Glengall suite is also available for formal or informal events to suit your requirements and seats up to 60 people.
- Beautiful Outdoor lawn spaces available set amongst matures trees and gardens.
- The Knockmealdown Suite can hold up to 30 people and our Galtee Suite can hold up to 10.
- Great collection of Accomodation witin the hotel, Twenty-Two rooms and Suites including the superb Bridal Suite
- Extra flexibility for overnight guests from the Kilcoran Mews Appartments and Holiday Lodges within the grounds.
- Plenty of Onsite parking within the grounds right next alongnside your event. No long walks from the Car!
- Set within it’s own grounds away from the road, Kilcoran is a safer place for Children and Adults alike!
Professional, Friendly staff
Be it a Business Conference or a Family Wedding, carefully drawing together the whole event, facilitating the needs of our Guests, you can rest assured our Team will be there for you.
We’ve spent a good deal of time and effort during our recent rennovations, and with the arrival of the new management team lead by Mr Connie Herbert you can be assured that Kilcoran Lodge Hotel intend to offer you the best in service, and attention to detail.
If you’ve an event approaching in your diary, come along have a cuppa and discuss your ideas with our Team. We’d love to be able host your next gathering!