Weddings are always a special occaision for the Bride, Groom and family. It’s also an important event in the life of Kilcoran Lodge Hotel. That’s why we think it’s important everyone is clear about the smallprint from day one, so that there are no hidden surprises and no confusion closer to the big day.
General Terms & Conditions
- To hold your wedding date, a non refundable / non-transferable deposit of €1000.00 is required, with a further €1000.00 six months prior to the date. A provisional booking will be held for 10 days only.
- The hotel requests that 50% of the monies be paid in full to the hotel 1 month prior to the wedding day. With the remaining 50% payable prior to departure.
- 3 months prior to the date a meeting will be arranged for you to meet our Management to finalise all the details in regards to your wedding. At this point, the menu and any beverage selection should be made.
- All entertainment arrangements must have the approval of Kilcoran Lodge Hotel. The hotel does not take any responsibility for entertainment or services not booked directly by the hotel. All entertainers must provide their own equipment.
- Final numbers must be given 72 hours before the event. This is the number you will be charged for on the day except if numbers increase, in which case the larger number will be charged for.
- The cost of obtaining a Bar Extension on your behalf will be added to the final account.
- All priced are in Euro and are inclusive of Government Vat.
- Evening Reception for your Wedding Guests must be provided by Hotel.
- At the time of booking all hotel rooms and apartments if requested will be allocated to your wedding party. Should the Bride & Groom wish to hold these rooms for specific guests, they must give a rooming list to reception at least 2 months prior the wedding date. We can also arrange the holding of 10 lodge homes if required. Any rooms that are not confirmed will automatically be released 4 weeks prior to the wedding date.
- Check in time for Bedrooms is after 2pm unless previously organised.
- Any damage caused to the premises or grounds of the Hotel by the bridal party or their guests will be billed to the main account.
- The Hotel does not take any responsibility for gifts, cards etc left in Hotel. Please insure you collect all your belongings before leaving the hotel.
- The Hotel is not liable for any loss or damage to property owned by or in the custody of the client or its guest.
- The full account must be settled before departure from hotel by cash, cheque or credit card, (A 3% charge is put on all credit cards)
Inlcuded here for informational purposes only is the form to be signed by all parties on agreement to proceed with the Wedding arrangements.
- If cancellation occurs within 6 months of the event, in addition to forfeit of deposit paid a cancellation fee will apply.
- Less then 3 months 50% of estimated cost.
- 1 week prior Full payment of pre-booked services & accommodation.
- Pre-booked services includes: Food & Beverages, Bar Extensions and Accommodation.
- Payment of first deposit indicates acceptance and understanding of the above terms & conditions.
- Please sign here as confirmation of your booking for ____/____/20____
- We understand & are willing to abide by all of the terms & conditions listed above.
- Brides Name ___________________________
- Brides Signature ________________________
- Grooms Name __________________________
- Grooms Signature _______________________
- Managers Name ________________________
- Managers Signature _____________________